We offer internships in ZIF teams for Analysis, Training, ENTRi, International Capacity Development, Human Resources and personnel in the United Nations. Our internships are all full-time. The minimum and maximum duration of an internship at ZIF is three months, in each case commencing at the start of the new quarter (Jan. 1, April 1, July 1 and Oct. 10).
- Applicants need to be fluent in German (C1 level);
- Letter of motivation and CV have to be written in German;
- Immatriculated as a regular college student for the entire period of internship;
- Advanced semester in a bachelor's degree or enrolled in a master's degree;
- Advanced knowledge of the specific issues covered by ZIF;
- Good verbal and written communication skills;
- A high level of commitment and dedication;
- Familiarity with all standard PC programs.
Please include the following documents with your application:
- Statement of purpose with details of desired working area and internship period,
- Current college enrolment certificate,
- Copies of certificates of previous activities, internships etc.
How to Apply
If possible please send your detailed written application via email to bewerbung(at)zif-berlin.org
or otherwise by post to:
Zentrum für Internationale Friedenseinsätze (ZIF)
It is also essential that you state your preferred quarter of the year and the section of ZIF you would like to work in. Please note that we are unable to return application portfolios received by post.